Monday, October 29, 2012

Another good Weekend and more thrifting!!

It was a cold but good weekend! Woke up bright and early on Saturday to get showered and ready to hit all the thrift stores! I wanted to find cardigans, sweaters and some black pants to wear with my boots. I then went and had lunch at the park with my babe. We made it into a small picnic. We ate pizzas and let the kids play at the park. It was so nice to spend time together as a family. I then went to Goodwill and I bought 1 sweater, 4 cardigans, shirts and a pair of black jeans. I am so glad I get to pull out all my winter boots and finally get to wear them. The last 3 days it was been 34 degrees in the mornings and 60 in the afternoon. The weather is so nice. I especially love finding all nice winter and fall clothing at the thrift stores. You can always look good and not have to spend alot!!1

Outfit I wore to go thrifting
Yellow Maurice's Long Sleeve Shirt- $1 Goodwill
J Crew Cardigan- $2.00 Goodwill
Jean Skirt- $2.00 Goodwill
Brown Bare Trap Boots- Gift from my mom for my birthday


Outfit I wore today to work
Butterfly Necklace- Made by my mom
Burgandy American Eagle Sweater- $2.00 Goodwill
Black Arizona Corduroy Pants- $2.50 Goodwill
Black Boots- Gift from my mom


Outer Wear
Black Coat- $10.00 Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment