Thursday, October 11, 2012

Love Thrifting!!

Love Thrifting!! I absolutely love thrifting! I love finding so many great items that are like hidden treasures! Everytime I go I find awesome items that I will never pay full price for anything anymore! I can get 10 things for the orice of 1 at a retail store at the mall. I know that the items I find are unique and most of the time I will not find 10 other people in my town wearing the same thing. Last thrifting trip I found a few great items I was in need of. Last winter I weighed 65 pounds more than this year. So all my winter items where too big on me. It feels great to get in shape and to have an awesome excuse to reward myself for all the hard work. One year down and my weighloss is going strong! I am going to contunie to enjoy this journey of eating healthy and excercising! We made it a lifestlye change, not a diet!!


$3.00 Sweater Dress from Goodwill



$1.25 Sweater from Goodwill

$1.50 Sheer Blouse with Butterfly Sleeves Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment