Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello my babyboy. So we had a good weekend with your brothers and sister. Would have loved to have you hiking the mountains of Petit Jean with us. It sure was a good workout. My legs are still so sore. I thought about you the whole time thinking how much fun you would have had. Oh I remeber how attached you where to me. I had to sit you on the counter when I would cook. You loved to watch me cook and when I showered you would sit on the floor and wait for me. We where inseperable, oh I miss you so much. I remember this day with you...I wish I could hold you and kiss you. Please take care of me,daddy and your siter and brother. Iann your brother is sick. HE has been since he was 1. He gets seizures and very bad nosebleeds. Take care of him pleaase. I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment