Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Missing you more than ever!!

I can't believe that it has been 10 years since you left this earth. I never had a chance to actually write down all the feelings inside of me. I have so many and they range from anger to hurt. I am angry you where taken from me so suddenly. You are a beautiful boy and to have lost you just from one day to another is more than anyone can handle. I did not have a chance to say good bye. I think about you everyday...all day long. I get so emotional in the month of April because your birhtday is April 24th. Next week is your 12th birthday. I try to imagine what you would have looked like at this age. All I can see is those beautiful eyes and gorgeous eyelashes of yours. Would you look like me or your daddy? I can only see you as that baby I lost 10 years ago. I wish I could hug you and kiss you as this moment.....tell you that we all love you more than you will ever know. You have a sister and 2 brothers that also love you very much. We told them about you. Abby was only 3 years old when you left us. I want you to know that I will write to you everyday. I love you babyboy........

No comments:

Post a Comment