Thursday, April 26, 2012

So babyboy everything is still the same at home. I am still missing you so much. I have been keeping up with a story of a sweet babyboy on facebook. He was born with only half a heart and has had 5 different heart surgeries. He is so precious. Well in the last week he became very ill that the doctors called in all the family to say goodbye. But, the family did not want to give up on him. So over 11,000 people all over the world started a big prayer support and leaving their lights on for him everyone to represent that you where praying and thinking of him before going to bed. I joined and 3 days later the baby is doing much better the doctors have told them that he has a chance to pull through. That is so beautiful the power of prayer and how if everyone comes together a miracle can happen. I do believe you are in a better place but I wish you where here with me. I know you need me how I need you. Babyboy I love u so much!! Wish I can see you one last time. Oh about a week after you left us. I was showering and after I got out of the shower the mirror was foggy and in the corner of the mirriw I saw small handprints for a whole week straight!!! Was that you babyboy? Where you letting me know everything was ok? Wish I would get a chance to see you or at least for you to let me know you are ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment