Tuesday, May 1, 2012



So hopefully now that the month of April is gone I can begin to feel a little better. April brigs showers and lots of tears for me. I miss my baby, But, I also have to thank god for giving 3 more amazing kids that I love so very much. Abby is so big and in so many ways just like her momma. We fight all the time but Mike always reminds me that we fight because she is just like me! I always deny it of course lol! But, he is so right. She has my attitude. We have no patience and that has always been my down fall. But she is so beautiful in every way and it scares me that she is growing up so fast and that the boys will not leave her alone. Iann he is my baby I guess more that Trevr. We have had very many scares with Iann with all his seizures, nose bleeds and other health issues over the years. But, I am so thankful he is her and healthy. We will continue to be patient to determine what is wrng with him. Oh and my 4 year big boy Trevr. He is so damn sweet. Very loveable and caring. He is full of questions. He is very smart. I love my 3kids and my loving husband. He is my high school sweetheart. I met him when I was 15. Well he says he saw me at 15 but I dont remember lol. I am so very thankful to have him everyday I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment