Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ever wonder how we survived for so long without things that we must have now? Years ago I did not need a cellphone! I was perfectly happy not having one I did not need one but now without my phone I feel lost. I went years when I lived in Houston, TX without a phone. I would call my family once or twce a month to check up on them and that was it. I did not feel the need to constantly be calling people. However, now people rather text than talk! I am guilty of that. I hate talking on the phone and texting is much easier and I can really say anything I want without being afraid or embarassed! My daughter feels that her life will end if she can not check her facebook or text! I am without my cellphone until Friday when my new phone comes in and I must admit I feel lost! Like I am going to miss out on something without my phone! How did we survive before texting , facebook, fancy smartphones lol? So needless to say today I am in the dark ages lol no communication with the outside world. I worry about my kids trying to get ahold of me. So I made sure to call the schools early this morning and gave them my work number. Yesterday when I got to the Boy's and Girl's Club  Abby came outside upset because she had no way of getting ahold of us and Iann had a nosebleed the entire time he was at the club with was 2 1/2 hours. He walked around dripping blood all over the place. So I have to call the club when they open too. I will try to focus on the positive side of not having a phone, no distractions and I get more work done!! I am trying....but it's not working lol!!!!!!! I miss my dearing husband too! I usually text with him a few times a day to check how his day is going!  Oh well until tommorow... BYE for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment