Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh well today I will post 2 times. I am was in my office and tho I am proud of the weight I have lost. Compared to last year at this time I am happy. But,I am not where I want to be! I have lost about 55 pounds and I feel great. Just wish I had the energy and the motivation and energy my bae has. He is on the go 24/7. Never runs out of energy. He lifts weights, 10 miles on elliptical machine, 3 miles on treadmill, jogs at the trails, takes Trevr to the park and chases after him, cleans anything and everything he can find to clean outside! Wears me out to see him lol! I have like 1/3 of his energy! I have been doing the slimfast diet within the first 2 weeks I lost 8 pounds but I have tried not to weigh myself anymore. I will wait to do it once a month. It was ok to just drink a shake for breakfast and lunch at first. But, lately I have been getting very bad headaches!

I guess because I don't get any real food until 6 pm at dinner. But, how else will I loose the weight? My babe has lost 100 pds in like 8 months he looks amazing and continues to loose. He went for size 44 pants to waist 32 and from 280 pds to 180 and counting! I am currently in a size 13 from a size 22 w! God I did not know I was that big!!! I had let myself go for so long it is going to take time to get to a healthy weight I know! Just wish it wasn't so hard! That every time I jog a mile I sound like I have ashtma!! That I run out of breath within 5 minutes of jogging! I love my babe and so very happy he got healthy!! He is my inspiration and I will soon be where he is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment