Thursday, May 3, 2012

                              This was taken in October 2011 on my Birthday!
                                     Us at Trevr's 4th Birthday in 2011!
                                       April 21,  2012
April 22, 2012
So today I am feeling in a good mood! I don't know why lol. I guess because tommorow is Friday and since we never ever ever get time alone my babe and I are gonna go out to dinner. A dinner date. Sounds so funny! We need that time for us. Years and years of never spending time alone on dates is awful. I have decided that at the beginning of every month we are going to go out and enjoy ourselves. Even if it is just for an hour or two. I love him so much and I feel that we need this to have an even better relationship. I have noticed that my babe is so much happier now, after his weight loss. Weight not only affects your health but overall it makes you look older and brings you down! It affects everything you do as a whole! Now that we made a decison to not only make weight loss a new change but make it a permanent lifestyle I am really loving it! I started cooking new healthier dishes for the family and on weekends instead of staying home and doing nothing we go out to hikes,bike rides, to the park! We love to do things with the kids outdoors! We are also trying to get Iann my 9 yr old to loose 20 pounds. The dr said he needs to at least loose 20 to be healthier. Iann definetly came out like me. He has always struggled with weight issues and it is sad that kids make fun of that! So I want to help him loose the weight and become a happier kid. He is always so lazy and in a bad mood. He hates leaving the house and spends would spend every minute watching tv or playing video games if we let him. But, we want to reward him when he looses weight so he can see how important it is! Anyways here are some more before pictures of me and my babe! I do see that unhappiness and older look in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment