Friday, May 4, 2012

So very excited that it is finally Friday! I have been hurting since yesterday. My knee I think I must have worked it out too much on the elliptical. Had to put on a heating patch and today a bandage with some Biofreeze I found in the 1st aid kit at work lol. But, I am still happy it is Friday and tonite I get to go out on our mini date. Just out to dinner alone but it's wonderful! I watched a sad documentary movie called 65 Redroses last night. About a girl who had cystic fibrosis and needed a double lung transplant. She got one but her longs gave up after 2 years. She was such a beautiful person inside and out! Just saddens me to read abot so many good and wonderful people taken way too soon! Like my baby boy! Just so unfair! I read so many blogs, read one yesterday and it broke my heart! Anyways I am not going to get sad! I hope to have a good weekend and hope everyone else does too!
                                 See the joy in our faces cuz it's Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment