Monday, May 21, 2012

Overall it was a pretty good weekend. Friday I finally got to go on our mini date!! Since the restaurant is so close to home we decieded to walk to the restaurant for dinner. We ate at an Italian Restaurant called La Villa. We had a great dinner. It was so nice and the food was amazing!! We ate the pasta sampler and it was delicious. Since it was so late already we deceided to just head home. Mike got off work way to late and we where both tired. As we walked hoem we held hands and talked. It was so great I love him so much! On Saturday we took the kids to go swimming at Lake Dardanelle State Park. The day was so nice like 89 degrees. They had a good time. Then we took them to get frozen yogurt at Pile High. We paid a few bills , then went to Walmart to buy stuff for dinner. We had a bbq and watched some horror movies! Sunday cleaning day.....I spent most of the day reading a new book I had gotten in the mail called Chasing Daylight!! Loved it...its a really good book about a man that is given 3 months to live after he is diagnosed with cancer in his brain! It is a very powerful book and inspires you to just stop and enjoy life now. Enjoy every second without thinking about the future or another place you rather be. It was just so good I couldnt stop reading lol!! We went to Bona Dea to walk 2 miles headed home and Mike had spent all day smoking some pulled pork!!! Yummy we had dinner and then showers and off to bed!! Today I am tired...like I usually am on Mondays!! But, today I am thankful for having another day of life to enjoy my kids and my wonderful husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment