Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I was thinking about my babyboy that is my angel in heaven so much today. I look at Trevr who is 4 and wonder if Ivan would have been anything like Trevr is today? Trevr is so funny and cute in so many ways. He is 4 and does not know how to tell time but every day several times a day he asks me
Trevr: " Mom what time is it'?
Me: Why do you want to know what time it is?
Trevr: I just need to know the time!
Me: Are you taking pills or have an appointmet today?
Trevr: Huh??
Me: I swear I don't know any 4 year olds that ask for the time so much like you!!
Me: It's ___!!
Trevr: Thanks mom.....and keeps playing!!!

I really do not know why he always all day long constantly asks for the time. Especially when we are out somewhere he will ask me every few minutes. I tell Mike do you think it's weird that he asks for the time all the time? Mike always tells me he is just curious!! He also ask me every morning when he wakes up what day is today? Maybe he is wise beyond his years! Then he is so loveable he will tell all of us he loves us like 10 times in 1 day! He will be in his room and scream out to me while i'm in the kitchen MOM...and I wil say yes and he goes I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
Awwwww I love that about him!! Kids grow up way too fast and he is my baby!! I just wished I had a chance to share special moments with Ivan too...10 years have past and I still miss him so much!! I sometimes try to remember special things Ivan did and I feel my memory fading over the years!! I feel awful!!! Today I was feeling cheery at work...then right now I am sad over the lost of my son!!
I love this picture...shows just how curious Trevr is!! Mike and I where talking that night and Trevr was listening to every word! Oh and he had just asked me for the time right before I took this pic lol!!!! : )     

No comments:

Post a Comment