Wednesday, May 2, 2012

                                  Beautiful view from my chair of the concert!
                                 Iann trying to stay away from Trevr lol!
                                 Oh that silly bad boy Trevr!!
My babe and his sad look cuz he missed the concert!
I am so very proud of my babygirl. She had her final concert for band yesterday. They did amazing. I was very sad my babe worked so late in Little Rock he could not make it to her concert he was disappointed he really wanted to be there. I love to hear those kids play they do amazing! I had such a hard time with Trevr keeping quiet in that theatre. He just wouldn't be quiet and me trying to tell him to keep quiet was a challenge. All the noises echo so I can hear myself tell him to keep his voice down a million times! He was not interested in that concert one bit! Oh and he had to go pee 20 times too lol! Oh god I was exhausted by the time I got home at almost 9 I was ready for bed! I do not think I can be a full time stay at home mommy I would definetly not have the patience for it! But, I love my kids so much I would not trade them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment