Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So been reading some blogs today and it seems to all be about weight loss! How it has been so difficult and how for x number of reasons they have not lost weight! I feel I am in the same situation. I feel I give it my all and barely see results. I have been doing the slim fast diet for almost a month now and have lost 12 pounds. But I wanted more! I see my husband who has lost 100 pounds and he still continues to loose! He works at it and gives it 200%. Never gives up ever! I want that motivation! I do not want to ever go back to my previous weight! I am determined to loose the weight and maintain the weight loss so I never see 235 pds again. So today will be I will take this weight loss challenge and hit it full force. So my today pics I will post and again in a month. The full body screen shot so I can see the difference. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!
                                            05/16/12 at 188 pds

It's not until you see yourself in those full body pics that you realize how bad and unhealthy you look. Ok so here is to loosing at least another 12 pounds in one month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment