Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's one of those day...I rather be at home, snuggled under my covers watching a really kool movie! It's raining and it's freezing in my office and I am sleepy! But, I just need to get motivated today! Just can't seem to get there yet. I am pretty excited I weighed myseld 2 days ago and I have lost 11 more pounds..I have been drinking slimfast for breakfast and lunch and just eating dinner. I have been doing this for 1 month so I guess it's working. I also combine it with excercise. I do 7 miles on the treadmill every morning and if I can I try to do 5 more miles after work. I wish my weight loss was quicker but I am rather proud of what I have accomplished so far! I hope to be 50 pounds less by the end of the year lets see how that goes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment