Friday, May 11, 2012

So excited it's finally Friday! Tought it would never get here. I am looking foward to my weekend with the loves of my life! Stayed up late last night was watching The Vow...had seen it at the theatre but I absolutely love this movie!! It is so amazing, really teaches us that tommorow is never promised. Always live everyday to the fullest and enjoy life. It always makes me cry. How Leo tried so hard to get Paige to love him again. He loved her so much and just like that all her love was erased. Awww I am such a baby I cry with every movie. Seems the older I get the worst I get....everything and anything makes me cry! I find myself sitting on the couch and crying and afterwards laughing at myself feeling dumb! Mike said the other day when we where watching The Hand that Rocks the Cradle. I cried in the part where Salomon sees that women breatfeeding the baby..then she comes downstairs and calld him a retard and threatens him Well that part was really sad cuz he had huge tears in hin eyes and he said " They are my family, and I won't let you hurt them"! Well Mike came up to me and asked are you crying with the movie? I said! He told the kids " Your mom has officially turned gay" !! I busted out laughing with big tears in my eyes! I dont't know whats wrong with me! I am so damn emotional! We cry at least 5 times at day here at work lol!! I have a wonderful boss who I love and adore and a great co-worker in my department that are awesome! We tell each other everything and when one of us is having a bad day and cried we all cry! Today my co-worker is leaving to a better job. I got her a beautiful card and a candle that had big bold letter that said HOPE !! I told her we had been thru so much in the last year and that I was really going to miss her. God had guided us and always held us in his arms every step of the way! I told her because we always have had HOPE...and believed in it things will always be good for both of us! She came in my office and gave me a huge hug and we cried of course lol!! Ok off to work I go. Here is to a great weekend!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment